How do I file a Police Report or Accident Report?

To file a police report of incident that has already occurred prior to the date you make the report, call the Sheriff’s Office at 912-564-2013 and ask to speak with a Deputy to make a report or come to the Sheriff’s Office to make that report. To make an accident report call 911 if there are injuries or road blockage, otherwise call the Sheriff’s Office.