Welfare Checks

If you have concerns about a family member or a loved one and would like for someone to check on them to make sure they are okay, you can contact the Sheriff's Office dispatch center at 912-564-2013 and request a welfare check. The dispatch center will send a patrol deputy to that person's residence to make contact with them.